PM-3 Manual Engraver
Call 1-800-828-3564 or E-Mail Patrick
Easy, Quiet, Elementary & Simple are words that describe the operation of the PM-3, but not the results you will achieve.
A Reliable Machine for Industrial Engraving with an Unsurpassed Track Record for Durability & Lasting Quality. It is also the perfect machine to start your own engraving business at home – no previous experience necessary. Suitable for engraving plastic & metal engraving materials. By Changing the ratios you can get 21 different letter sizes from 1 set of type. Can be setup for 110v or 220v.
- Multi-ratio pantograph, 21 ratios between 2:1 and 7:1
- Roller Bearings on Pantograph
- 1 Heavy Duty Induction Type Motor, no brushes, 40W, 110Volt A.C.
- 1 Vise, 7″ opening, self centering 360 degree rotation
- Graduated Copy Table 6″ x 16″, Accessory Case with Tools
- 2 Copy Slides for 1″ type with end stops, 2 Motor Belts
- 3 Carbide cutters, .020, .030 & .040 tip size
- 1 Set of 1″ Block Style Master Type, 2 Polished Steel Nose Cones
- Micrometer Adjustment for Depth Regulator, 1 Nylon Nose Cone
- Motor Belt Tension with 2 idler pulleys, 50 nameplate blanks
- Tension Adjustment, 1 Tracing Stylus, Protective Cover &
- Instructional Video. Approximate Shipping Weight: 45 lbs.