Special Bellco Circular Safety Saw
The Bellco Circular Safety Saw is ideal for safe, repeat, accurate cutting of many types of sheet materials including plastics, wood, brass and aluminum. The Circular Safety Saw uses a Precision Ground Steel Guide Rail with the saw unit running on 2 linear bearings and is supplied with a dust extraction hose and measuring stop for repeat cutting.
One of the best investments any engraving, trophy or sign company can make!
- Maximum Length of cut is 24.5″
- Table Size 27-1/2″ x 15″
- Maximum thickness of material is 1/4″
- The Movable Back Gauge allows a 10″ maximum cut
- Electric Motor 110V / 350w 15,000 rpm
- Comes with a 36 tooth carbide saw blade & one year warranty
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- Packing Size: 36″ x 22″ x 10″